Corning Museum of Glass
Provides technical support to the end-user community for new equipment deployments. Analyzes and resolves users’ problems. Provides insight and suggests policy changes to maintain a secure and efficient end-user community. Offers suggestions at different levels to improve the overall support delivered to the end-user community. Evaluates end-user and IT support work processes and helps automate and streamline. Develops training resources through graphic and video skills to enhance end-user skills.
- Responds to and resolves user problems in a timely and courteous manner.
- Installs and maintains PC and laptop equipment and software.
- Maintains Apple Mac support as needed for specialized roles.
- Supports cloud-based computing for Office 365 and SharePoint technologies.
- Deploys end-point protection for information security objectives.
- Analyzes and resolves problems with hardware and software used by the organization.
- Defines support processes and communication in support of Museum help desk.
- Provisions and supports end user mobile devices.
- Delivers digital signature and form automation to increase productivity.
- Delivers and develops training and guidance to end users as needed.
- Monitors and manages licensing needs for the Museum.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of IT policies and best practices.
- Documents and creates end user training resources.
- Reviews M365 roadmap for technical issues and integrations.
- Participates in professional organizations and conferences.
- Reviews Adobe software licensing and network printing expense to minimize Museum expense.
Kelly Services/Corning Museum of Glass
- Provide technical support to the end-user community for new and existing equipment, software support, and cloud services.
- Analyze and resolves users’ technical problems.
- Offers suggestions at different levels to improve the overall support delivered to the end-user community.
- Take on project work to further Museum objectives.
- Respond to and resolves user problems in a timely manner.
- Provide end-point protection support for the information security objectives.
- Install and maintains desktop equipment and software.
- Analyze and resolve problems with hardware and software used by the organization.
- Monitor the performance and efficiency of Museum IT systems.
- Provide Microsoft policy administration for users and groups.
- Provide cloud support for Office 365 as well as other cloud services.
- Administer the Museum’s intranet.
- Monitor and manage licensing needs for the Museum.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of IT policies and best practices.
- Maintain and support the museum’s learning management system.
- Design and develop accessible video and written IT e-learning training material for staff.
- Document and create end-user training resources.
- Initiate hardware and software procurement activities.
- Design and support the Museum’s forms and their automation.
- Play a key role in the migration to SharePoint Online.
- Have and maintain a good working knowledge of macOS.
Synapse IT Services
Burlington, VT • 2011-2016
- Associates Degree of Science in Web Design and Development.
- Some education in Computer Information Systems.
Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA • 2009-2011
- 63 Credits earned.
- Some education in Graphic Design and Game Design.
Elmira, NY • 2006-2008
Southside High School
Elmira, NY • 2005-2008